At Dream Dinners, we believe that gathering around the family table is a cornerstone of daily life.
One way that we make dinner possible on busy nights is our quick and easy meals, most of which go from fridge to table in under 30 minutes! Another way that our guests can speed up dinner time is by using an Instant Pot to prepare their Dream Dinners meals. Chef Laura has adapted the cooking instructions for this menu item so that even an Instant Pot newbie can feel confident in this method of preparing dinner!
Instant Pot Cooking Instructions
Thaw in the refrigerator.
- Set Instant Pot to SAUTE. Season pork tenderloin with salt and pepper. Add 1 Tbsp of oil to the bottom of the pressure cooker.
- Use tongs to place tenderloins in the pot, turning over every 1-2 minutes until browned on all sides.
- Remove seared tenderloins from Instant Pot. Add 1 cup of water to pressure cooker and brush pork tenderloin with honey chipotle glaze. Add tenderloin back to the Instant Pot and lock on the lid, making sure the pressure valve is set to seal.
- Program to cook for 1 minute under HIGH pressure. It should take 8 to 10 minutes to come up to pressure. After the cooking time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 5 minutes. Quick-release any remaining pressure.
- Remove pork tenderloin from the pressure cooker and use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature. Measuring at the thickest point, the meat should be 145°F. (Cooking times may vary due to the size of the tenderloin.) Let rest 5-10 minutes and slice into 1/2 inch slices.
- Drizzle with any remaining honey chipotle glaze and serve.
** Tenderloin can be safely served lightly pink in the center. **
For more information on getting started with an Instant Pot, check out these helpful how to videos.