Lean and tender cuts like our pork tenderloin were made for the Instant Pot!
Because the cut of meat is so lean and boneless, it can be easy to overcook, but with an Instant Pot, all the moisture and flavor is sealed into the meat.
Instant Pot Cooking Instructions
Thaw in the refrigerator.
- Into crumb mixture, add 1/2 Tbsp. Olive oil. Massage to combine. Pack crumb mixture on top of tenderloin.
- Add sauce to Instant Pot and ½ cup of water to the sauce. Add crumb crusted pork tenderloin over top sauce into Instant Pot. Lock on the lid and making sure the pressure valve is set to seal.
- Program to cook for 2 minutes under HIGH pressure. It should take 8 to 10 minutes to come up to pressure. After the cooking time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 5 minutes, then quick-release any remaining pressure.
- Meanwhile, in a small sauté pan over medium heat, toast pecans for 2-3 minutes or until nuts are golden brown.
- Remove pork tenderloin from the pressure cooker and check internal temp. (Internal temp. of 145°F. Cooking times may vary due to the size of the tenderloin.) Let rest 5-10 minutes and slice into 1/2 inch slices and top with toasted pecans with cranberry apple sauce on the side.
** Tenderloin can be safely served lightly pink in the center.*