Pasta in the Instant Pot? Yes, and it is a complete game-changer.
You can shave minutes off your dinner by using your Instant Pot to make the perfect al dente pasta!
Instant Pot Cooking Instructions
Thaw in the refrigerator.
- Set Instant Pot to SAUTE. Add 1 Tbsp of oil to the bottom of the pressure cooker.
- Brown chicken 3 minutes per side.
- Add sauce ingredients to Instant Pot with chicken. Add dry Linguine and 1 cup of water. Be sure to stir pasta in liquid, wetting noodles. Seal and lock lid.
- Pressure cook on HIGH for 3 min. Leave on natural release for 5 min and then manually release any remaining pressure.
- Give pasta and sauce a stir and serve immediately.