Instant Pot Cooking Instructions
Thaw in the refrigerator.
- In a mixing bowl, combine ground beef with seasoned meatball mixture. Firmly roll 12-14 (med dinner) or 24-28 (large dinner) golf ball-sized meatballs.
- Set Instant Pot to SAUTE. Add 1 Tbsp of oil to the bottom of the pressure cooker. Cook meatballs for 4-5 minutes to brown. Add seasoned mushrooms and gravy base to Instant Pot.
- Set to HIGH pressure for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, do a quick release of the pressure.
- Meanwhile, bring a large covered pot of water to a boil, add noodles and cook 6-7 minutes. Drain.
- Serve meatballs and gravy immediately over egg noodles