Instant Pot Cooking Instructions
Thaw in the refrigerator.
- Add 1/2 cup of water to seasoned enchilada sauce bag, massage to combine. Add steak to Instant Pot and pour the sauce over the top.
- Set Instant Pot to HIGH and cook for 28 minutes. Leave on natural release for 5 minutes and then manually release any remaining pressure.
- Once the beef is cooked, remove it from the sauce, shred or cut it into bite-sized pieces, and return to the sauce. Stir to combine.
- Heat tortillas in the microwave at 10-second intervals until warm.
- Serve with your favorite taco toppings: shredded cheese, warm tortillas (provided), guacamole, sour cream, salsa, or onions would be fantastic!