This light, refreshing crowd-pleaser is not only delicious but also colorful on a buffet or the dinner table. This salad can’t be frozen, but it can be prepared 2 days ahead.
- 1 18-ounce box Strawberry gelatin (Jell-O)
- 2 10-ounce boxes Frozen strawberries
- 1 8-ounce can Crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 ripe Bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup Nonfat sour cream
- Bring 2 cups water to a boil and add 1 package of Jell-O
- Add the frozen strawberries, pineapple and bananas
- Put half of the mixture in a 9×13-inch baking dish
- Chill in the refrigerator for 30 to 60 minutes (leave the other half of the mixture out on the counter)
- Remove the baking dish from the refrigerator and spread with sour cream
- Pour the remaining mixture over the sour cream
- Cover the dish with plastic wrap and chill for 8 to 12 hours
- Remove the plastic wrap and serve
*Due to the different product brands you may find at your local grocery store and their varied nutritionals, we are unable to provide nutritional information for this recipe.