Lemon Rice Pilaf
This dish compliments our Salmon and Crab Pinwheels, Caribbean Pork Roast with Honey Mustard Sauce or our Dijon Honey Lime Grilled Salmon.
Source: Dream Dinners Cookbook Pg, 86.
- 5 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ onions, chopped
- 3 Cups uncooked long-grain rice
- 5 Cups chicken broth
- ½ Cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 ½ Tbsp lemon zest
- ½ Tsp kosher salt
- ¾ Tsp black pepper
- Heat Olive Oil in large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onions and saute until tender and fragrant. (about 5 minutes)
- Add rice and saute 2 minutes more.
- Raise heat to high and add chicken broth, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and pepper.
- Bring to boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and cook about 20 minutes, until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from heat, let stand for 5 minutes, fluff with fork and serve.
*Due to the different product brands you may find at your local grocery store and their varied nutritionals, we are unable to provide nutritional information for this recipe.
I would like to have some Idea How much these meals cost. I know they vary but I need some Idea for 36 servings. Thanks
All you need to do is go to dreamdinners.com and find your closest location. Click on the store location you would like to attend and then select the menu month you would like to view. All of the pricing is there, add 36 servings to your cart and get a running total while you shop! Hope to see you at a session.
Comments are closed.