Bake these in mini muffin tins for a bite-size version.
- Dream Dinners Mini Chicken Pot Pie Dinner
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Separate frozen puff pastry squares and place them on a baking sheet to thaw.
- Meanwhile, on stovetop heat skillet to med-high heat. Add 2 Tbsp. of olive oil.
- Add chicken and veggie bag, and cook 2-3 min.
- Add seasoned Alfredo mixture to chicken and stir to blend, turn heat to low, cover and simmer 5-8 min. until heated through.
- Meanwhile, spray mini muffin pan cups with nonstick cooking spray, cut each puff pastry into quarters, then press puff pastry squares into mini muffin cups.
- Evenly divide chicken and sauce into cups, approx. 2 Tbsp.
- Pinch the 4 corners of pastry together over the top of the mixture, bake 12-15 min., until golden. Let rest 5 min., remove from muffin cups, and serve.