- 1 small head of Napa Cabbage, shredded, approx. 4 cups
- 1 small head of green leaf lettuce, chopped, approx. 2 cups
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 3 stalks of celery, chopped
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- 3 cups cooked turkey, chopped
- 1 package of Oriental noodles (like Top Ramen), crushed
- ½ cup seasoned rice vinegar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Combine chopped vegetables and turkey.
- Whisk dressing in small bowl.
- Add almonds and crushed noodles into salad and toss with dressing just before serving.
*Due to the different product brands you may find at your local grocery store and their varied nutritionals, we are unable to provide nutritional information for this recipe.