Instant Pot Cooking Instructions
Thaw in the refrigerator.
- Remove steaks from packaging and pat dry with a paper towel. Place steaks in flour bag, seal, and shake until evenly coated in flour mixture.
- Set Instant Pot to SAUTE. Add 2 Tbsp of oil to the bottom of the pressure cooker. Remove steaks from flour bag, shaking off excess flour. Place steaks in the heated pot and brown both sides for 2-3 minutes.
- Add vegetable mix, sauce, and 1/2 cup water and stir.
- Pressure cook on HIGH for 7 minutes. Leave on natural release for 5 minutes and then manually release any remaining pressure. Open lid and stir.
- To serve: Sprinkle gremolata over steak and sauce.