Skip to content
Recipe Remix for Pork Tenderloin Wellington
Dream Dinners Pork Tenderloin Wellington dinner
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut puff pastry sheets into quarters and place about a 1/2 tsp. of herbed cheese on the center of each pastry piece.
- Cut pork tenderloin into 1-inch strips, then cut into thirds.
- Place pork pieces in dry seasoning bag and toss to coat as evenly as possible. Place one piece of pork onto each piece of pastry.
- Stretch puff pastry to cover the pork. Pinch all seams around the pork to seal the pockets.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray and place pork pockets seam-sides down. Brush with egg wash.
- Bake for 20 minutes and serve.