With back to learning and kids spending more time at home this September, we want to remix some of our favorite September recipes to make great at-home lunches.
- Dream Dinners Nashville “Hot as You Like It” Chicken, with chicken already cooked and tossed in maple glaze
- Hamburger buns
- Pickle slices (9 total)
- 3 Tbsp Mayo
- Reheat cooked chicken in microwave for 1-2 min or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, spread 1 Tbsp of Mayo on the top bun and place 3 pickle slices on over mayo.
- Once the chicken is heated through, place chicken on bottom bun and sandwich with the top bun. Repeat for all sandwiches.
- Dream Dinners Mini Beef Tostada Cup, with ground beef and seasoning already fully cooked
- Favorite taco toppings
- Optional: Enchilada sauce
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place flour tortillas on a baking sheet and bake for 4-5 min or until the tortillas are slightly crisp.
- Once tortillas are crisped, assemble the Mexican Pizzas by spreading refried beans on one tortilla. Add cooked beef on top of refried beans and sprinkle with 1 Tbsp of shredded cheese.
- Place another crispy tortilla on top of beans and beef tortilla, creating a sandwich. Transfer pizza to a baking sheet and top tortilla with remaining cheese (and enchilada sauce if on hand).
- Bake in the oven for another 4-5 min or until the cheese is completely melted and beans and beef are heated through.
- To serve, top with lime crema and any other favorite taco toppings.