We are celebrating Dream Dinners’ 20th birthday this month!
As part of our celebration, we’re sharing five retired recipes from our collection. These meals might not be coming back on our menu, but you can still enjoy them at home with your family!
Click here to check out our fabulous March menu. We’ve included some of our favorite classics, like Philly Cheesesteaks, plus new meals like Quiche Lorraine and Mediterranean Power Bowls!
- 3 cups cooked chicken, sliced into strips
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- Veggie Mix Ingredients:
- 3 Tbsp diced red peppers, canned
- 1 cup coin-sliced carrots
- ¼ cup diced green onion
- ½ cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 cup green beans
- ½ cup sliced water chestnuts
- Sauce Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ cup lite soy sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp chicken soup base
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp garlic, chopped
- 2 Tbsp ginger puree (or 2 tsp dried ground ginger)
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp dried onion flakes
- Heat 2 tsp. oil in a large frying pan over high heat (or coat pan heavily with pan spray).
- Add vegetables; stir fry for 5-8 minutes, until carrots are tender.
- Add sauce and bring to boil. Add chicken; toss all ingredients together. Heat through, approx. 5-10 minutes.
- Top with crispy chow mein noodles.
*Due to the different product brands you may find at your local grocery store and their varied nutritionals, we are unable to provide nutritional information for this recipe.