We are celebrating Dream Dinners’ 20th birthday this month!
As part of our celebration, we’re sharing five retired recipes from our collection. These meals might not be coming back on our menu, but you can still enjoy them at home with your family!
Click here to check out our fabulous March menu. We’ve included some of our favorite classics, like Limoncello Shrimp with Coconut Rice, plus new meals like Quiche Lorraine and Mediterranean Power Bowls!
- 6 pork chops
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup lite brown sugar
- 2 tsp dried onion flakes
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1 cup diced tomatoes in juice
- 3 cups sliced and peeled Granny Smith apples (fresh or frozen)
- 1 Tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp chicken soup base
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup apple juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup water
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl to create the marinade. Place the pork chops in a pan or large zip-top bag, add marinade, cover (if in a pan), and place in the refrigerator for 2-24 hours.
- Spray a large skillet with pan spray. Over medium-high heat, brown pork chops for 3-4 minutes per side.
- Add sauce mixture to pan & bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered 12-15 min. (internal temp. 145°F).
- Serve over mashed potatoes or egg noodles.
*Due to the different product brands you may find at your local grocery store and their varied nutritionals, we are unable to provide nutritional information for this recipe.