We are celebrating the 19th anniversary of Dream Dinners this month!
As part of our celebration, we’re sharing five retired recipes from our collection. These meals might not be coming back on our menu, but you can still enjoy them at home with your family!
Click here to check out our fabulous March menu. We’ve included some of our favorite classics, like Turkey Florentine Burgers on Pretzel Buns, plus new meals like Tortellini Primavera and Southwest Shrimp and Grits!
- 2 pork tenderloins
- 3 Tbsp lime juice
- ½ cup cola
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ tsp. Frank’s RedHot sauce
- 2 tsp. ginger puree
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine the glaze ingredients (everything but the pork) into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil on high heat, reduce heat to medium, and simmer while occasionally whisking for 5-10 minutes until thick and syrupy. The mixture will slightly thicken when cooled. If too thick, stir in 1 to 2 Tbsp. of hot water.
- Spray a foil-lined, rimmed baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. This step is important and saves you from lots of clean-up later on!
- Remove the pork tenderloin from the packaging and place on the baking pan.
- Baste pork tenderloin with half of the cola and lime sauce and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and pour the remaining glaze on top of the tenderloin. Bake for an additional 10 minutes (internal temperature of 145°F.) Remove the pan from the oven, let rest 5-10 minutes, and slice into 1/2 inch slices.
** Tenderloin can be safely served lightly pink in the center.**
Optional: If you have leftovers of this meal, consider shredding the pork and serving on buns with BBQ sauce for a tasty sandwich!
*Due to the different product brands you may find at your local grocery store and their varied nutritionals, we are unable to provide nutritional information for this recipe.