We are celebrating Dream Dinners’ 20th birthday this month!
As part of our celebration, we’re sharing five retired recipes from our collection. These meals might not be coming back on our menu, but you can still enjoy them at home with your family!
Click here to check out our fabulous March menu. We’ve included some of our favorite classics, like Pub Style Chicken with Mashed Potatoes, plus new meals like Quiche Lorraine and Mediterranean Power Bowls!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup nonfat liquid eggs
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp dried onion flakes
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 1/4 cup marinara sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup Gorgonzola cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray two 9x5 loaf pans with nonstick cooking spray. (*Note: can be prepared in a muffin pan and cooked for only 20-25 min.)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Worcestershire sauce, liquid eggs, panko, onion flakes,s salt, pepper, parsley, garlic, and 1/4 cup marinara. Add ground beef and mix until well combined.
- Press 1/2 of the beef mixture into the bottom of each pan. Sprinkle Gorgonzola (mozzarella makes a good substitution if your family doesn't like Gorgonzola) evenly over beef to within 1" of edge; press firmly on cheese.
- Press 1/2 of the remaining beef mixture on top of each loaf, then top with remaining marinara.
- Bake in the oven for 55 minutes. Remove meatloaf when brown and crisp around the edges (internal temp 160°F).
- Let rest 5 minutes before cutting into 1 1/2-inch slices.
*Due to the different product brands you may find at your local grocery store and their varied nutritionals, we are unable to provide nutritional information for this recipe.