We are celebrating the 19th anniversary of Dream Dinners this month!
As part of our celebration, we’re sharing five retired recipes from our collection. These meals might not be coming back on our menu, but you can still enjoy them at home with your family!
Click here to check out our fabulous March menu. We’ve included some of our favorite classics, like Pub Style Chicken with Mashed Potatoes, plus new meals like Tortellini Primavera and Southwest Shrimp and Grits!
- 24-32 oz. flank steak
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- ¼ cup lite soy sauce
- ¼ cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 ½ Tbsp ginger puree
- ¼ cup diced green onion
- Mix together all ingredients to create a marinade. Place the flank steak in a zip-top bag or in a dish with high sides, then pour the marinade over the flank steak. Seal the zip-top bag (or cover the dish) and allow the steaks to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the broiler or grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove steak from marinade. For best results, let the steak rest at room temperature for 30-45 minutes before cooking.
- Broil or grill on medium-high to the desired internal temperature: 125°F for rare (about 4-7 minutes per side), 135°F for medium-rare (about 5-8 minutes per side), 145°F for medium (about 6-9 minutes per side), or 155°F for medium-well (about 7-10 minutes per side). Use a meat thermometer to determine the internal temperature of the steak.
- Remove from heat and let the steak rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing thinly, against the grain, at a 45° angle.
*Due to the different product brands you may find at your local grocery store and their varied nutritionals, we are unable to provide nutritional information for this recipe.