Today is April Fool’s Day, but this is no joke!
As part of our 19th-anniversary celebration, we’ve been sharing retired recipes from our collection. These meals might not be coming back on our menu, but you can still enjoy them at home with your family!
Scroll back through our March posts to see the other recipes that we’ve shared. Which one is your favorite?
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1 Tbsp dried onion flakes
- 2 Tbsp taco seasoning mix
- 3 tsp. ancho chili powder (divided)
- ½ cup lite mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. chopped garlic
- 1 ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 burger buns
- Preheat the broiler or heat a large sauté pan on the stovetop on medium-high heat.
- Add tortilla chips, dried onion flakes, taco seasoning, and 1 tsp. of ancho chili powder to the ground turkey and mix well to combine. Form 6 patties.
- Broil or pan fry 7-9 minutes per side (Internal temperature of 165°F).
- Meanwhile, mix the mayonnaise, 2 tsp. ancho chili powder and chopped garlic to create an ancho mayonnaise. Set aside.
- Open buns and toast under broiler 1-2 minutes until golden. Place ¼ cup shredded cheese on the bottom bun (the burger's heat will melt the cheese).
- Serve patties on toasted buns with 1 tablespoon of ancho mayonnaise.
*Due to the different product brands you may find at your local grocery store and their varied nutritionals, we are unable to provide nutritional information for this recipe.