Skip to content
Nonstick Cooking Spray
1 Box yellow cake mix (1 pound 2.25 ounces)
5 cups Fresh or frozen rhubarb, coarsely chopped
1 cup Sugar
1/2 Tsp Ground cinnamon
1 Box powdered raspberry gelatin (3 ounce box)
1 Lemon, zested
1/2 cup Low fat yogurt based spread or butter, melted
- Spray 9 x 13” baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread dry cake mix in bottom of baking dish.
- Spread rhubarb over top of cake mix
- Sprinkle sugar, cinnamon & gelatin over rhubarb.
- Scatter lemon zest on top & drizzle evenly with melted spread.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour until top is golden brown & crisp.