- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- 1 Box yellow cake mix (1 pound 2.25 ounces)
- 5 cups Fresh or frozen rhubarb, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1 Box powdered raspberry gelatin (3 ounce box)
- 1 Lemon, zested
- 1/2 cup Low fat yogurt based spread or butter, melted
- Spray 9 x 13” baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread dry cake mix in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Spread rhubarb over top of cake mix.
- Sprinkle sugar, cinnamon & gelatin over rhubarb.
- Scatter lemon zest on top & drizzle evenly with the melted spread.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour until top is golden brown & crisp.
*Due to the different product brands you may find at your local grocery store and their varied nutritionals, we are unable to provide nutritional information for this recipe.
That sounds great. I love that it calls just for rhubarb and not strawberry too!
I would love to explore this for the next time I am in Utah (I live in Idaho). Where can I see your prices?
Thank you very much.
It’s easy Connie,
Just visit our site and select your location. Choose which menu you would like to see (May, June, etc). You can then view all of the details for each menu item and get an idea of how much your order will cost. Thanks for your inquiry.
If I book a party or have a group of my friends for a session- will I get a discount or something off of my order?
Yes, we have a program called the Taste of Dream Dinners. If you decide to host a party and your friends sign up for a session you qualify for referral credit. Contact your local store for details. Thanks for your inquiry.
when I printed the recipe,I got six pages before the recipe would print out -is there any way to cercumvent all pages printing that I can click on?
We do not have a downloadble file for you to print, however, clicking on the Print button next to the share buttons should of just printed the article. If you printed from your browsers File > Print then it would try to print everything in the layout. Sorry that was frustrating for you.
Dream Dinners Team
Comments are closed.