Have a potluck coming up and need an easy dish to share? Something that is healthy and flavorful, but doesn’t take too much work… Well here is a new twist on an old favorite. You can easily turn your Sesame Ginger Salmon into an Asian-inspired pasta salad everyone will be raving about.
Sesame Ginger Salmon Pasta Salad
By Dream Dinners
- Dream Dinners Sesame Ginger Salmon – 6 serving dinner
- Cavatappi pasta – 1lb
- Diced red pepper – 1/8 cup
- Cooked Edamame – 1 cup
- Shredded carrot – ½ cup
- Fresh chopped cilantro – 1/8 cup
- Diced green onion – 1/8 cup
- Canola oil – ¾ cup
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Cook pasta according to package directions and salmon (reserve sauce bag) according to cooking instructions.
- Prepare a large bowl of ice and cold water. Add pasta immediately after cooking to stop the cooking process. Drain.
- Add the sesame ginger sauce to a food processor/blender. While running, slowly stream in canola oil to create a dressing.
- Once salmon has cooled, flake into large pieces. Toss pasta with remaining ingredients and Asian dressing. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve chilled.
*Due to the different product brands you may find at your local grocery store and their varied nutritionals, we are unable to provide nutritional information for this recipe.