- 1 pound - Fresh Spinach
- 2 cups - Sliced Strawberries
- ¼ Cup - Fresh Chopped Tarragon
- 1/4 - Small Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 TBSP - Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 TBSP - Honey
- 1 ½ TBSP - Olive Oil
- ½ Tsp - Lemon Juice
- ½ Tsp - Dried Tarragon
- ½ Tsp - Kosher Salt
- ½ Tsp - Black Pepper
- 1 TBSP - Water
- ½ Cup - Sliced Almonds
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, strawberries, fresh tarragon & onion.
- Toss to mix well and set aside.
- In a jar with a lid, combine the vinegar, honey, olive oil, lemon juice, dried tarragon, salt, pepper & water.
- Screw lid on tightly and shake to mix well.
- Pour dressing over salad just before serving
- Garnish with almonds and serve.
*Due to the different product brands you may find at your local grocery store and their varied nutritionals, we are unable to provide nutritional information for this recipe.