Here is a great recipe that goes well with our Asian Pork Loin!
- 3 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 cup button mushrooms, sliced ¼” thick
- 4 cups sugar snap peas, fresh, cleaned of strings & stems
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 2 tsp. lite soy sauce
- 2 tsp. fresh garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Combine water, soy sauce, garlic, salt & pepper. Set aside.
- Heat oil in large frying pan or wok until hot.
- Add mushrooms, stir-fry 2 minutes to brown. Add sugar peas and water/soy sauce mixture.
- Stir-fry 4-6 minutes or until tender.
Serving Size:2-3 Cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 74Total Fat: 5 (1g saturated, 2g monounsaturated, 2g polyunsaturated)gSodium: 172mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 2gProtein: 2g