We love centerpieces you can pull together with simple things found around your house or inexpensively. We found a gorgeous way to make an arrangement with any tray in your cupboard. Just grab a couple of votive candles, a vase and a few roses from the grocery store or your garden. Great for Valentine’s Day, a bridal shower, in your bathroom, living room and more.
We found this project at on a blog by Southern Fried Gal. To view complete project details click here to view her article >
What does the color of a rose symbolize?
- Red roses are the traditional symbol for love and romance
- Orange roses scream desire and enthusiasm
- Lavendar roses symbolize enchantment and feelings of love at first sight
- White roses represent innocence, purity and also honor and rememberance
- Pink roses convey admiration, appreciation and joyfulness
- Yellow roses symbolize joy and friendship
What color rose will symbolize your next centerpiece?