Tossed Green Salad
- 12 cups mixed greens, washed and dried
- 2 c arugula, washed and dried
- 5 med tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 2 med carrots, chopped
- 3 celery stocks, chopped
- ½ red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 c marinated artichoke hearts, drained and slightly chopped
- 1 14.5 oz can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups garlic croutons
- 2 cups of your favorite Italian dressing
- Place greens and arugula in large serving bowl.
- Top with the vegetables and beans, toss lightly.
- Top with cheese and croutons.
- Toss with dressing just before serving or serve on the side.
*Due to the different product brands you may find at your local grocery store and their varied nutritionals, we are unable to provide nutritional information for this recipe.