- 1 unbaked refrigerated pie shell
- 2 cups chopped asparagus
- ¼ cup cooked bacon crumbles
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese, can use mozzarella or Parmesan
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- Zest of ½ lemon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Press pie shell dough into a deep dish pie pan, crimp edges if necessary.
- Steam the asparagus over boiling water or in microwave 1 min.
- Into pie shell, add turkey, bacon, steamed asparagus and cheese.
- Whisk egg, milk and seasonings together, pour over pie shell ingredients.
- Bake uncovered until firm, about 45 min.
- Let rest 10 min before cutting.
*Due to the different product brands you may find at your local grocery store and their varied nutritionals, we are unable to provide nutritional information for this recipe.