Turkey and Red Grape Salad
Combine the following in a large mixing bowl
- 4 cups cooked turkey, cut in 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 cups red grapes, halved
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, cut in 1 inch cubes
- ¼ cup non fat sour cream
- ¼ cup lite mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ¼ cup finely chopped parsley (optional)
- Whisk together dressing ingredients in a small bowl, pour over turkey mixture and toss to coat.
- Best served chilled over a bed of red leaf lettuce.
*Due to the different product brands you may find at your local grocery store and their varied nutritionals, we are unable to provide nutritional information for this recipe.