Follow our step-by-step cooking instructions and timeline for effortless holiday meal prep!
Plan for approximately three hours of total cooking time and an extra 30-45 minutes for finishing touches.
1 Day Prior or 6 Hours Before
- Holiday Bread Kit – Get ahead of the game and prep your holiday bread kit the day before or 6 hours prior to serving dinner.
- Holiday Desserts – Prebake your pie or move the cheesecake into the refrigerator.
3 Hours Before Dinner
- Holiday Roasted Turkey – Preheat oven temperature to 350° F. Follow cooking instructions provided for roasting the perfect turkey.
1 Hour Before Dinner prepare Oven-baked sides
- Holiday Savory Stuffing
- Sweet Potatoes with Brown Sugar & Pecans
- Classic Mac N Cheese
Increase oven to 375° F and remove foil from the turkey for the final cooking time. Pop your casseroles in the oven with the turkey and follow the cooking instructions provided.
20-30 Minutes Before Dinner prepare Stovetop Sides
- Holiday Mashed Potatoes
- Holiday French Onion Green Beans
- Turkey Gravy
- Cranberry Relish
As the turkey and casseroles cool slightly, finish cooking your stovetop sides according to the cooking instructions provided. All of our stovetop sides cook within 10-20 mins!